Transform Challenges To Opportunities By Innovative Online Business Model
We brought their business to a new level by our customized B2B and B2C e-commerce solution
- The company is aging but their target customers’ age is getting younger. There are lesser customers using traditional methods to place order and more customers tend to purchase office supplies online.
- The company only accepted offline payment (eg. cheque, cash, GIRO, bank transfer, Nets or credit cards),and the finance department has to make sure that the payment has been credited to the company's account before delivering the order. There are always some gaps between each step which may cause delay in delivery.
- The company stocks more than20,000 SKUs in its warehouse. Time to time, they also have customized products shipped from China’s factory for their corporate clients. It takes time to track the inventory and monitor the inventory level at real time.
- We developed a customized B2B and B2C e-commerce platform which enables the company to accept online orders from individual and corporate clients, and manage their client database, product inventory, and payment in a systematic way.
- The solution provides a centralized place for the management to effectively monitor the business operation and performance at anytime anywhere.
- Each client has a unique account to login to place order, make online payment, check purchasing history, delivery status, invoice and receipt.
- The company can reach out to their potential customers faster and hence increased their market coverage and influence when customers are searching for office supplies online.
- The options of online payment eases the payment collection process and improve customer satisfaction level by faster delivery.
- The system sync all inventory data at one place, allowing the company a clear visibilityof the inventory info and alert for low inventory and new stock at real time.